Our Pictures

Our Pictures

Monday, February 20, 2012

Elderly Comic Relief !!! - Have You?

ELDERLY COMIC RELIEF
I am on my computer more than 10 hours a day; my computer is my world.  I have my clients' project, names, schedule on my computer.  They projects are organized, sometime mine are not and I am slowly begining to realize that.  Let me share this with you,  my nephew have started laughing at me because, I have started calling him by his sister's or cousins' name. It was just a short while ago, I starting laughing at my mom's for doing the same thing, she is 77 years old and I am still being called by my siblings name. Now I am going through ELDERLY COMIC RELIEF!!! What a pay back. But what he fail to realize is, it will happen to him and I gonna to be laughing, of course, I'll be a 104, but it will be worth it. (LOL).  So read on, if this is you, laugh at yourself because someone eventually will laugh at you.

Have you ever wonder why you've forgotten where you placed things? Is senility setting in or is it just carelessness? Have you ever wonder why you've walked out of one room into another and you can't remember why you've entered the room?

Have you started a conversation with someone and forgotten what you were talking about? Have you started driving and forgotten why you are in the car and where you are going; so you continue to drive hoping it will come back to you? Have you walked out of your house without your keys, close the door, and start looking for the keys because you know you have them?

Have you started calling relatives, friends and your kids by someone else's name and get angry because they wouldn't answer you? Have you went to the grocery store, started shopping with a cart, went down the aisle to get an item and returned to your cart, and you couldn't figure out which shopping cart was yours because you couldn't remember what items you placed in the shopping cart? Is this stupidity or a no care attitude?

NO, IT IS PAY BACK TIME, YOU HAVE AGED (LOL) WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LAUGHED AT ELDERLY PEOPLE WHEN THEY'VE FORGOTTEN THEIR WAY OR CALLED YOU BY YOUR SISTER OR BROTHER NAME. NOW YOU HAVE BECOME THEM (LOL) This is Elderly Comic Relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dream Team of Uniquely40 and  Ms. Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment